Wednesday, February 21, 2007

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO ROBOT JONES

Well I'll tell you..ahhh I wont get into it...Anyhow

A long long time ago like in the year 2002... I worked on this show for Cartoon Network called...
"Whatever Happened to ROBOT JONES"
Unfortunetly we only got to produce around 12 episodes..I think maybe 16
ANYWAYS...Some liked it... some didnt...As for my part I loved it...And not because I worked
on it..I loved the idea and the heart behind it...I was a kid in the eighties
and any chance to do a show based in the 80's I was more than thrilled...
It was created by Mr. Greg Miller and I was lucky enough to be a part of it...
and to be in the company of such amazing artist that totally kick my ass in skills (yea Shakea)...
Well enough said Heres some stuff from ROBOT JONES !!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! This stuff is great!! I can wait for more!!

SteveLambe said...

Yay! A new Shellie post! New stuff, new stuff!

I'm with you...I think the show had a pretty cool style. Very loose and fun. You can kind of see that euro look coming back on CN's "Chowder" a little. Which is good because Cartoon Network needs to freshen it up a little.

Did you see Greg's new wizard cartoon on you tube yet?

Super happy to hear you and Scott liked the Tigre preview btw :)

Chris Battle said...

There ya go.... dig into those archives! Love seeing these. Hanging with Greg and Stern definitely had a thing to do with me adopting a "looser" drawing style.

SteveLambe said...

Loose drawing style?!? Who's that Chris guy trying to kid? He's like a doctor with a pencil.

Hey Shellie....did you find any of your Wonka stuff in your paper pile yet? Me wanna seeeeee.....

Shellie K said...

Totally in agreement on Dr.Battle

Yea i hate those Wonka's
I had like a second to draw them but i will
post them when i find them....